Here is a quick sketch I did so that I could try out some different techniques. I used only one pencil - 4B. You can see the grid marks that I didn't entirely erase, which is how I get the dimensions right on most portraits.
could you keep drawing babies, just for me? I love this. I would love to have a copy of it. babies are so special! I would love to see some drawings of babies' eyes close up, too (open, of course). Just an idea in case you're short on ideas ;). Very nice job!
4 comments:
I really like this "sketch" -- it is peaceful.
could you keep drawing babies, just for me? I love this. I would love to have a copy of it. babies are so special! I would love to see some drawings of babies' eyes close up, too (open, of course). Just an idea in case you're short on ideas ;). Very nice job!
Great sketch. Good job, Mom.
I like the loose spontaneous look of this drawing.
Post a Comment