Friday, August 12, 2011

Bryan's New Exhibit

The Porcupines have a baby that they named Fluffy.

He can't use an umbrella because it leaks.
His best friend is a rhino named Hippo. He think's Fluffy's name is funny.

Country Barn exercise.

Old stone fountain.
Chipmunk.
Boyd.

Leopard #1

4 comments:

Jennifer Lovell said...

your porcupine is a really fun subject and character. I like all of his drawings the best, and Dana and I also really like the fountain picture. I wish I knew something about pen and ink drawings so I could offer some more perspectives, but it looks to me like you've done a really nice job : ).

Radene said...

All are great, the umbrella one is so cute! I would love that picture hanging in my bathroom! :-)

Clark said...

Very cool pics! I really like the fountain one too. Very realistic!

Ellis said...

Really fun characters in your cartoon pictures, and your realistic pictures are impressive! You're constantly getting better. It's so fun to watch that.