Right before Mark opened up this card he said, "What do you think it is?" We were both excited to see it and both laughed when we did. Great picture dad.
I did this drawing with an ink brush, not a pen. I over exagerated his nose, but when you put something down in ink, you can't correct it, so I left it that way. It was an adventure to do it with a water brush filled with ink, and I think I'll try some more in the future.
3 comments:
Right before Mark opened up this card he said, "What do you think it is?" We were both excited to see it and both laughed when we did. Great picture dad.
I did this drawing with an ink brush, not a pen. I over exagerated his nose, but when you put something down in ink, you can't correct it, so I left it that way. It was an adventure to do it with a water brush filled with ink, and I think I'll try some more in the future.
Looks good!
Post a Comment