At first I thought, "Didn't you already draw Walker? Ok wait, this one's a little different, I guess it's because he's older now. No...wait...is this Walker? Who IS this? OH! It's Damon!" Took me a minute, but I figured it out. Good job, Mom! Glad to see you drawing again!
Thanks Mom. Damon does look amazing. And, it's funny that Jenna would think it's Walker because they do have a lot of similarities but Damon's most prominent feature is his pointy chin. And you did it very well. Love it!
5 comments:
Mom, you're so amazing!
Wow! Mom, way to go! -Russell
At first I thought, "Didn't you already draw Walker? Ok wait, this one's a little different, I guess it's because he's older now. No...wait...is this Walker? Who IS this? OH! It's Damon!" Took me a minute, but I figured it out. Good job, Mom! Glad to see you drawing again!
Looks fantastic :)
Thanks Mom. Damon does look amazing. And, it's funny that Jenna would think it's Walker because they do have a lot of similarities but Damon's most prominent feature is his pointy chin. And you did it very well. Love it!
Post a Comment