THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! i feel so loved and included. thank you so much. HE IS GORGEOUS. i love the hair. you captured his eyes. I LOVE YOU so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha. in my last comment that says "kirsten:" i did some code, being silly, and the computer actually read it! so it looks dumb. what it said was :kirsten screaming with joy and i'm still screaming!
3 comments:
Zane:"i look just like me!"
kirsten:""
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
i feel so loved and included. thank you so much. HE IS GORGEOUS.
i love the hair.
you captured his eyes.
I LOVE YOU so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha. in my last comment that says "kirsten:" i did some code, being silly, and the computer actually read it! so it looks dumb.
what it said was :kirsten screaming with joy
and i'm still screaming!
I'm so glad you like it!
Post a Comment