Wow, I am so incredibly amazed. How do you DO that?! You have such a great brain for recognizing all of those shading differences enough to be able to replicate it with a pencil. I am so amazed. It looks perfectly natural to me. Congrats on being so awesome, Mom!
4 comments:
Wow, I am so incredibly amazed. How do you DO that?! You have such a great brain for recognizing all of those shading differences enough to be able to replicate it with a pencil. I am so amazed. It looks perfectly natural to me. Congrats on being so awesome, Mom!
are you sure you should be signing your name on her neck though? I would want my tattoo on my shoulder if I were her, at least ; ).
That probably would have been better. I never know where to sign.
Yes, Melanie, very nicely done. I agree, drop your signature down a couple of inches.
Post a Comment